||[Dec. 25th, 2009|01:40 am]
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
move cross country
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept most of them, and yes, I always make long term goals.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
a little more balance, a more predictable day in/day out schedule, just a little more consistency....
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 28th, the day I started my trek cross country. August 3rd, the day I started at Capella. October 1st, the day I moved in with my boyfriend.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
moving cross country. finally getting shit together to quit target. getting everything aligned to start college.
9.What was your biggest failure?
gaining a lot of weight. Working on fixing that right now....
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a lot of anxiety with my job at target. I've also been in poor health because my life has changed so much the last year it's been go-go-go and I haven't taken good care of myself.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
lightsaber tattoo, sailor moon stuff, my clarisonic face brush, my ipod touch, purikura, plane tickets, good food & drinks.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
lots of people. I try to surround myself in good people. to name a name, i'll say bella!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?
the media. ugh.
14. Where did most of your money go?
rent & food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I can't really name anything. I've been too busy to be excited about anything.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2009?
any of the Tim & Eric songs.....mainly, "Petite Feet" or, "I sit down when I pee"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- i. happier or sadder?
in between - depends on the topic.
- ii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
take care of myself.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with Aaron's family, and on the phone with my family.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
work stuff. I'm on the phone all day.
22. What LJ users did you meet for the first time?
23. How many one-night stands?
none. sorry, i'm boring. I've been dating aaron for over three years.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
mad men, sailor moon, biggest loser, daisy of love (so lame!)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I didn't have time to read, which is awful. I read manga online at breaks at work. I read a lot of Ai Yazawa manga.....
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I've been getting deep into girl groups....
28. What did you want and get?
I actually bought a LOT of stuff in the last few months. Now that i'm making good money, I'm buying a lot of stuff. A lot of sailor moon stuff I wanted as a kid. Buying more clothes. A membership to curves. I've just been spending a lot of money!
29. What did you want and not get?
my wisdom teeth out.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
the fall, persepholis
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went out shopping for house stuff with Aaron and then out to Ginger Hop. I turned 24.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
having my arizona world and my minnesota world being one...but that's impossible....I'd say more time, then.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
"Learning how to dress in the cold"
34. What kept you sane?
Aaron, Bella, Booze.
34 b. What kept you from losing even more marbles?
Cross stitch, crochet, blogs, pictures.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
my entire family.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I've met a ton of great, new people.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
don't take people for granted.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
HOOOOOOO-WEEEE! WHAT UP WITH THAT, WHAT UP WITH THAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!